Saturday, February 24, 2007

Without Me

This Blog was created with you, dear reader, in mind. I, try as I might, am not omnipresent and thus, can not be there for you at every moment of every day. My failure in this area has caused me many sleepless nights. What if you need to know something about the 1993 Phoenix Suns, American Gladiators, or eating cereal dry and I am not around? I would hate to think that you would have to go with out such information or that you might have to *gasp* look it up!
Fear not kind reader, I am now available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Welcome to Unbought Stuffed Dogs, the blog that will fill the void left in your life when I leave the room.

3 comments:

Fletcher said...

I really think American Gladiators was the highlight of my childhood in a lot of ways.

EJ said...

Remember that awful American Gladiators Nintendo game we had? I think you should write about that and bring back the magic.

Jane said...

I could never figure out how to climb the wall. I am not sure I ever got off the ground. I still want my money back from that game.